We enjoy applying our skills, experiences, and strategies to the needs and opportunities of non-profit organizations. Each client received specialized services to meet their goals, though most fall into one or more of the following areas:
- Annual giving – the core for most organizations, we can provide the tools and oversight to achieve annual campaign successes.
- Board Assessment – our uniquely-created program assesses board leadership, instrumental in leadership succession and strategic planning.
- Branding – enhancing the existing brand or conducting a complete re-brand to generate awareness, leadership, and support.
- Capital campaigns and feasibility studies – analysis, case studies, relationships, strategies, and teamwork represent our approach to large-scale campaigns.
- Donor prospecting – the cornerstone of solid development is relationship building; it features prospect identification, cultivation plans, and individual solicitation strategies.
- Leadership development – providing insight and tools to engage board members and key volunteers to meet your organization’s biggest goals.
- Major giving – nurturing key prospective donors to make large investments, not just once but through valuable stewardship.
- Non-Profit Organization Analysis – our specially-design system analyzes charities in five organizational categories
- Speaking – we give presentations on giving (How to Raise Money Without Asking), youth leadership (Bridging Generational Gap to Inspire Future Leadership), volunteerism, connecting with the next generation of leaders, and board leadership
- Workshops – topics include organizational visioning, board strategic planning, fund development best practices, career readiness tips, and more.
Tapping into these services, including others, enables non-profit organizations to improve performance and provide a greater impact on beneficiaries and/or the larger community.