NPcatalyst’s charter is to set the standard of philanthropic excellence through effective and value-driven best practices. This is fostered by facilitating an ecosystem between non-profit organizations and their corporate and individual supporters, fueled by active community support and engagement. Originally founded as Parker Development Services, NPcatalyst provides services to strengthen relationships between donors and charities, match donors to charities, and bolster non-profit leadership and funding.
NPcatalyst offers services to clients located through the United States. The firm is managed by three primary executives in Pete Parker, Heidi Parker, and Jeff Lenardson who apply over 70 years of experience in corporate and non-profit leadership to each client.
Learn more about us by clicking on the following:
About our Founders/Managing Partners
Pete Parker, a native of Toluca Lake, California, has spent his entire career in the non-profit sector. This began during his undergraduate years at the University of Arizona, when he was hired by Fraternity Management Group to help manage capital campaigns at different campuses across the country. Though he graduated from the Race Track Industry Program (studying horse and dog racing), he opted to follow his newly found passion.
Since 1990, Pete has helped community organizations raise nearly $30,000,000 to meet capital, endowment and operational goals. Pete has impacted hundreds of charitable organizations by providing board development, public awareness, branding, community engagement, and funding solutions. The philosophy behind his success is found through building long-lasting relationships, identifying opportunities, and creating initatives.
When he’s not working, Pete spends quality time with his family, running and bodysurfing on the coastal coast of California, cheering on the University of Arizona athletic teams, watching horse racing, and actively volunteering.
Pete is a proud recipient of the following awards:
- University of Arizona Honorary Bobcat (2023)
- Kappa Sigma of Arizona Man of the Year (2021)
- University of Nevada Fraternity Advisor of the Year (2013, 2014)
- Named the Most Influential Community Leader in Reno/Tahoe 2012 – Plum Influence Magazine
- A.L. Slonaker Hall of Fame (University of Arizona, Kappa Sigma Fraternity) 2011
- Reno News & Review Best of Northern Nevada – Best Volunteer (Runner Up in 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Nevada Volunteers 2009 Governor’s Points of Light Award
- Reno-Gazette Journal’s 2008 Twenty Under 40 Award
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity (Gamma-Rho Chapter) Pete Parker Hustle Award
- Competed in all Reno-Tahoe Odyssey Relay Races
Jeff Lenardson is a perennial entrepreneur and current CEO of DFL Capital, a consulting firm that specializes in business turn-around and C-level business consulting and Directorships. Mr. Lenardson has built and sold several companies and has also been involved in several M&A transactions at the board level, investment level, and the advisory level. His businesses have included a Computer Networking firm that was sold to a Fortune 50 company, a Computer Software company that was sold to a Global Firm going public, and most recently a broadcast integration firm that designed and built Television studios. Mr. Lenardson has consulted with companies in the areas of technology, medical devices, real estate, actions sports and even educational companies. Mr. Lenardson prides himself on creating process and Operational and Financial efficiencies that will provide a platform for growth and scalability to create highly profitable companies. Mr. Lenardson is involved in many philanthropic events and his personal interests include Skiing, Mountain Biking, Boating, and Off-Road sports. Born and raised outside Denver Colorado, Jeff now splits his time his time between Reno/Lake Tahoe, Nevada and Huntington Beach, California with his wife and three children.
His accolades include:
- Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award finalist
- Winner of Bridgate 20 award
- Member of the Fast Company Fast 50 award
- AT&T Millionaires club award winner
- Cisco partner of the Year award winner
- Completed the Baja 1000 race