Millions of investments are made on a regular basis, mostly for personal or corporate gain. What if a million investments were made each day for the benefit of the community, country, and world? Just because there’s uncertainty with our economy doesn’t mean it needs to be that way with benevolence. Here are a few charitable investment ideas for you to consider.
- Invest your time to advance an organization’s mission;
- Invest in a future leader by mentoring;
- Invest some money to meet a community need;
- Invest a smile to brighten another’s day;
- Invest your professional skills to complete a critical task;
- Invest your voice to cheer and celebrate;
- Invest a meal to help feed another;
- Invest a little sweat to set up an event;
- Invest an idea to create innovative change;
- Invest compassion to help others;
- Invest an invitation to encourage others to join you;
- Invest your attention toward creative ways of giving;
- Invest a jacket to warm another;
- Invest hands to change the world;
- Just Invest…the list can go on and on
Some of these investments can be measured, others provide intangible results. In all cases, the ROI generated is life changing…for the “investor” and each beneficiary.
If you’re interested or ready to make a charitable investment of any kind, give us a call at 775-333-9444 or email us. Our team at NPcatalyst can help you or your company create an empowering charitable investment strategy, find the ideal charitable organization(s), and embrace your own way of giving.