Year-end giving is a rarely utilized weapon used by charities to target new donors and raise new revenue. However, it can be an incredible strategy designed in a non-profit’s annual giving plan.
Click on the graphic below to view a slideshow designed to help charities orchestrate effective year-end funding campaigns.
Featured in the presentation is a list of resources available to each charity. The list includes:
- Works with non-profit organizations to analyze past giving practices and develop fundraising gameplans.
- Works with donors to develop giving strategies.
- Analyzes charities in five distinct areas of operations. Results in a “best practices” guide for improvement. Typically benefits the organization through refreshed marketing and fundraising success.
- Provides donors with donor-based research information, enabling them to make wise (strategic) donation decisions.
- Provides non-profit organizations with an effective and innovative online giving tool. It’s free to create an account; a small percentage is applied to transactions.
- Gives donors a safe, secure, and trustworthy website to make their online donations.
- Designing year-end giving campaigns for each charity using GiftingWishes to help raise funds.