Here’s an outline of services provided to:
We enjoy applying our skills, experiences, and strategies to the needs and opportunities of non-profit organizations. Each client received specialized services to meet their goals, though most fall into one or more of the following areas:
- Annual giving – the core for most organizations, we can provide the tools and oversight to achieve annual campaign successes.
- Board Assessment – our uniquely-created program assesses board leadership, instrumental in leadership succession and strategic planning.
- Branding – enhancing the existing brand or conducting a complete re-brand to generate awareness, leadership, and support.
- Capital campaigns and feasibility studies – analysis, case studies, relationships, strategies, and teamwork represent our approach to large-scale campaigns.
- Donor prospecting – the cornerstone of solid development is relationship building; it features prospect identification, cultivation plans, and individual solicitation strategies.
- Leadership development – providing insight and tools to engage board members and key volunteers to meet your organization’s biggest goals.
- Major giving – nurturing key prospective donors to make large investments, not just once but through valuable stewardship.
- Non-Profit Organization Analysis – our specially-design system analyzes charities in five organizational categories
- Speaking – we give presentations on giving (How to Raise Money Without Asking), youth leadership (Bridging Generational Gap to Inspire Future Leadership), volunteerism, and board leadership
- Workshops – topics include organizational visioning, board strategic planning, fund development best practices, and more.
Tapping into these services, including others, enables non-profit organizations to improve performance and provide a greater impact on beneficiaries and/or the larger community.
Donors and volunteers
We help both donors and charitable organizations to design, manage and assess their philanthropic efforts. Both want results and returns on their investments. Through experience, success and perseverance, NPcatalyst seeks opportunities to leverage your philanthropic engagement for the greater good of you, your business and your community.
NPcatalyst designs solutions to: